THUNDERBIRDS PINBALL SERVICE REQUEST
If you an existing owner and need technical or service support, please contact with your local distributor, or, send us your request and we will help. Please note this is for customers only, if you have general sales or other support inquiries, please use this page.
THUNDERBIRDS PINBALL SERVICE
Thunderbirds pinball has a full user manual, softare updates and service bulletins.
- IMPORTANT - Unpacking Instructions
- 1. Machine gives relpays at ball launch OR incorrect DMD OR sound at times (All machines with V15 software - UPDATED - April 2019)
- 2. Replace plastic ramp with NEW stainless steel ramp (All machines with headbox protrusion inc. Protos
- 3. Playfield Hanger support bracket upgrade (All machines with headbox protrusion)
- 4. Ball Trough Upgrade (Proto machines ONLY)
- 5. Subway Adjustment (Tracy Island)
- 6. Flipper Buttons Stick
- 7. Balls keep Auto-launching during gameplay (UPDATED - Jan 2019)
- 8. Flipper Bush Sleeve Installation (IMPORTANT UPDATE - April 2019)
- 9. Flipper not working, Flipper Coil possibly damaged (UPDATED - June 2019)
THUNDERBIRDS PINBALL SPARE PARTS
THUNDERBIRDS PINBALL WARRANTY
Unlike other pinball companies who only offer 3-6 months warranty, Thunderbirds Pinball comes with a 12-month factory warranty.
Should something go wrong with a part in your machine within this time, return it back to us and we will send you a new one at no cost to you.
Please note; almost all electronics used within the machine are standard through hole parts, NOT surface mount. This means any repairs will not require specialized equipment or knowledge.
Please contact your local Distributor for all your support needs.
If you believe you are not receiving the best help, you are always welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org